Friday, September 12, 2008

Someone Thinks I'm Brilliante!

While I was out, it seems that the awards gods have again smiled on me.

Nancy at A Recipe a Day gave me a Brillante 2008 award. Thanks Nancy, I’m so happy you like my blog! It’s really a nice feeling that people have run across my hatchlings musings and enjoy them.

I am passing this award along to some amazing chefs, bakers, bloggers and photographers. Your work inspires me and makes me want to cook (and sometimes laugh out loud!)
There are some rules that come along with the award and they are:

1. When you receive a diamond, make a post about it on your blog.
2. Name the blogger from whom you got it.
3. Award the diamonds to 7 other bloggers.
4. Link them.
5. Tell them they got one.

I hereby send this out to the following Brilliant Brillante Bloggers:

Annie’s Eats
Baking Bites
Christie’s Corner
Cookie Madness
food.baby
Mimi on the Move
Nosh With Me
Thanks for your inspiration.


Pin It
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww. Thanks for the award, Lisa!

    That key lime pie looks good. I love little shortcut recipes like that. If I try it, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa. I'm still playing catch up from my recent trip and am late in reading this post.

    Thanks for the award. I'll be sure to pass it on to 7 other "brilliant" bloggers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! If you'd like to leave a comment, please do! I'm thrilled to know that people are looking. If you have a blog too, I'll definitely be stopping in!