Friday, September 12, 2008

Back to Business

Wow, that seemed like an eternity! One new modem, 6 phone calls to Bellsouth and many, many hours spent with customer service and then several more of pure freefall "hey, I'll try this because it's already so majorly screwed up that all I can do is move in the right direction or have it spontaneously combust" and I'm back online. I love those woo hoo woo hoo hoo snoopy happy dance moments. Thanks also to my computer guru Bry who almost always has a minute to listen to my ravings.

Now all I need to do is attend to countless emails and all 147 google reader entries...

Missed you guys.

Pin It
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! If you'd like to leave a comment, please do! I'm thrilled to know that people are looking. If you have a blog too, I'll definitely be stopping in!