Monday, September 15, 2008

A Chocolatini for Susan

Susan over at Sticky, Gooey, Creamy Chewy is celebrating her 1 Year Blogiversary on Wednesday the 17th! She's throwing a virtual cocktail party and I'm bringing the Chocolatinis. Smooth, sweet and creamy these certainly go with everything she's been dishing out on her blog.

Congratulations Susan! Thanks for all the great recipes and fun. Cheers and here's to many more!

Chocolatini
Serves 4 -6

Ingredients:
3/4 cup half-and-half or light cream
8 ounces chocolate liqueur
2 ounces vodka
premium cocoa powder for dusting rim of glass

Directions:
Wet rims of four to six chilled martini glasses and dip into cocoa powder. Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice; shake vigorously. Strain into glasses and enjoy responsibly.



Pin It
Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

  1. I has something similar on our last weekend trip to San Francisco. They are so yummy and decadent...more like a dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have honestly never had a Chocotini = ) But it sure looks chic = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am already in line at the bar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my kind of woman! These look amazing! Thank you so much for bringing them to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who ever came up with the concept of adding chocolate to alcohol should really be given some kind of award, these look divine and certainly worth stealing ... oops, I mean trying ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! If you'd like to leave a comment, please do! I'm thrilled to know that people are looking. If you have a blog too, I'll definitely be stopping in!