Sunday, January 1, 2012

Amigurumi Penguin!

Isn't he adorable???

I enjoyed making him and after many consultations to the pattern (which is from Lion Brand Yarn and can be found HERE), the picture and tips and tricks off the internet, he's done. I was hoping to get 3 of them done for the boys, but he's a one-of-a-kind for right now. I'm really itching to make a crocodile stitch scarf for myself that I have beautiful yarn for. (More about the itching part and the scarves I made for the boys for Christmas later...)

Here are the materials I used for him:
Red Heart Super Saver Yarn in White, Black and Gold
LaPetite #735 black buttons
Polyfill from Joann

What should we name him?

Pin It
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! If you'd like to leave a comment, please do! I'm thrilled to know that people are looking. If you have a blog too, I'll definitely be stopping in!