Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chocolate Chip Crescent Roll Snackage

Easy peasy and big impact. They LOVE these and it takes about 15 minutes from the time you pop the can to pulling them out of the oven.

Chocolate Chip Crescent Roll Snackage
1 Can cresent rolls
chocolate chips

Unroll the cresent roll dough and place a small (or medium :D) amount of chocolate chips on the wide end.
Roll up the crescents like normal with the pointy end last
Bake according to package directions.

Serve and enjoy lavish praise.

I may stick mini marshmallows in with the chips next time.....






Pin It
Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

  1. Oh jeez - talk about simple and delicious! My kids would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! A combo of butter and chocolate and 15 minutes. Wonderful!!! - mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I am totally into this whole "feeding my family" thing for the praise, yet it is infuriatingly hard to come by sometimes! Just wait til they get a bite of these little babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple yet so delicious!! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, they do look easy and I do love that sometimes. I would love to try these and maybe put a little marscapone cheese with the chips. Hmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for quick snack. Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! If you'd like to leave a comment, please do! I'm thrilled to know that people are looking. If you have a blog too, I'll definitely be stopping in!